Saturday, August 1, 2015

Veggie Salsa

Greg and I have a new favorite salsa to put on top of our spicy chicken!

I'm leaving for our family cabin in Wisconsin tomorrow and had some veggies I knew would be thrown out if I didn't use them. So, I came up with this:

What you need:
 1 red pepper
 1 yellow pepper
 1 orange pepper
 3 small cucumbers
 1/2 red onion
 4-8 cloves garlic
 1 bunch cilantro
 1 serrano chile
 1-2 avocados
 Juice of 1 lemon
 Juice of 1 lime
 Salt and pepper to taste

What you do:
 Finely chop all the veggies
 Mix in bowl with lemon and lime juice and salt and pepper
 Enjoy!

The coolness and crunchiness of this salsa was fabulous on spicy chicken with grated cheddar cheese and cultured cream! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Love your recipes. Really wish you would return to posting! Anyway thanks for giving us such good recipes.
    chowringhee laxmi nagar menu

    ReplyDelete