Sunday, May 15, 2016

Roasted Potatoes

Until the past few years, I had not roasted veggies. Once I realized that the recipe is basically the same for all veggies, I am roasting often!

What you need:
 6 Russet potatoes
 Ghee
 Salt and Pepper

 Equipment:
 Baking sheet
 Parchment paper

What you do:
 Preheat oven to 400ยบ
 Line baking sheet with parchment paper
 Place large dollop of ghee onto parchment paper and place in oven while it is preheating
 Remember to remove before ghee burns
 Clean then chop potatoes into uniform pieces
 Put potatoes on parchment paper
 Add salt and pepper
 Use hands to toss and thoroughly coat potatoes 
 (Potatoes should not be stacked. They need room to roast.)
 Place in oven 
 At about 15 minutes, remover and use metal spatula to toss 
 Roast for another 10 to 20 minutes
 Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I love roasting my veggies! Gives them such a delicious crisp. I usually use olive or avocado oil. I've got to try with ghee! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete