Friday, December 19, 2014

Cassi's Yummy Dressing

Yes, that is what we have always called this salad dressing since December, 2014! ;-) My sister, Lori, gave us this recipe many years ago. She just informed me that it was my niece, Cassi, who came up with this recipe. Thank you, sweet Cassi! Really, it makes any salad taste delicious!

What you need:
 1 egg yolk (hopefully from a pastured chicken)
 2 tsp. sea salt
 1/2 tsp. pepper
 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
 3 to 5 drops Stevia
 2 garlic cloves
 1/2 apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
 3/4 cup olive oil (NOT extra virgin)

What you do:
 Place all ingredients except the extra virgin and regular olive oil in Vita-Mix
 Blend
 SLOWLY add the oil
 Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I just showed this to Cassi and she informed me that it is her dressing! I gave her a recipe long ago and asked her to make it yummy so she fooled around with it until she invented this recipe! I guess we should start calling it Cassi's Yummy Dressing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell her you changed it! Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete